The Partner Advocate / Channel Manager cultivates, wins, maintains, and expands relationships with designated and/or assigned channel partners, which may be based on geography or vertical market(s).
Along with achieving sales, profitability, partner recruitment and partner expansion objectives, the Partner Advocate / Channel Manager is the voice for their Partners to the Company. Constant feedback as to the performance of the Company and its’ service delivery, in the eyes of their Partners enables CyberGuard360 to deliver best-of-breed, MSP-focused services and solutions. Partner Advocacy is a Core Value that drives all of our other Core Values that empower our Mission.
The Partner Advocate / Channel Manager represents the entire range of CyberGuard360 products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
The Partner Advocate / Channel Manager reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Supports partners in the development of plans, programs, collateral, etc., and execution thereof to ensure and expand partner penetration of CyberGuard360 products and services.
- Regularly meets and/or communicates with Partners about the Company and their experience(s) with our services and platforms, and provides ongoing feedback about those Partner experience(s) to the Company.
- Coordinates the involvement of CyberGuard360 personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales engineers and resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Identifies sales and marketing collateral needs of partners, and coordinates and leads the development the development thereof
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Provides monthly Partner experience summaries.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Achieves assigned partner acquisition quotas.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Meets expectations for partner retention.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Director of Business Development
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, development resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Platform Development Representatives to ensure partner satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific partner accounts.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum three years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business IT Service or MSP sales environment.
- CRM proficiency
- This position may be performed remotely.
- This position may require extensive travel.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.